Closing date: 21st September 2021
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract term: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Grade 13 point 11 ( FTE 21,748) Actual salary £15,035
Nerrols Primary School is a brand new school which opened in September 2019. As our school continues to grow, we are now looking to recruit a dedicated and skilled person to provide cover across the school.
The successful candidate will work across the school in Reception, Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3/4 covering the Class Teacher’s planning, preparation and assessment time.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Inspire and engage children in their learning
- Are committed to delivering high quality educational opportunities
- Are passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Are hard working and well organised and dedicated to supporting children
We can offer:
- A strong supportive team
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
- Spacious and attractive facilities
- Excellent development and career opportunities
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail prior to application, please contact the school on 01823 792655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your Application Form (application packs are available on our website https://www.nerrolsprimary.co.uk) with a covering letter addressed to Rhian Locker to email@example.com by the closing date of noon on 21st September 2021
To apply for the vacancy please apply on TES through the following link
Nerrols Primary School is part of the Richard Huish Trust and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.