Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
This is your opportunity to be the Head Teacher at a brand new school, opening September 2019.
We are seeking a passionate, ambitious and inspiring education leader who understands the unique circumstances of setting up a new school. This is a genuinely unique opportunity to make an enduring impact on education in Taunton and contribute to the wider strategic ambitions of Huish.
Currently, the Huish Trust group consists of a Sixth Form College, a Secondary School and three Primary Schools. There are further plans to expand this consortium of educational institutions to create a high performing organisation which provides outstanding provision in line with Huish’s Vision and Values.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL LEADER WHO:
- is dynamic, motivational and has a proven record of delivering high quality teaching and learning,
- leads by example and has a track record of high standards and levels of achievement,
- is able to inspire and motivate staff, and
- is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community.
- an exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark,
the benefits of being part of a forward thinking organisation that puts educational quality at the forefront of its priorities,
- a wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with a team of highly committed and skilled professionals, and
- a competitive salary based on previous experience and background, and a contribution to relocation expenses.