Nerrols Primary School is a brand new school which opened in September 2019. As the school continues to grow, we are seeking to appoint an additional member of staff for our after school Wrap Around Care provision, working 15:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, term time only. (working 38 weeks and paid for 43.3 weeks per year)
Our wrap around care provision provides a safe, caring and stimulating environment for the children in our care. This post presents a unique and exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to play an important part in further developing our after school care, providing a range of play opportunities.
Applicants may wish to consider combining this role with our Learning Support Assistant role (advertised separately)
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Committed to providing high quality play opportunities for our children
• Understanding and dedicated to making a difference to the children in our care
We can offer:
• An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
• Spacious and attractive facilities
• A strong, supportive team
• Excellent professional development opportunities
Applications to be completed through TES on the following link
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail prior to application, please contact the school on 01823 792655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .