Year 1 Class Teacher
- Nerrols Primary Application Form September 2020
- Job Description – Class teacher September 2020
- Person Specification – Class teacher September 2020
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring, passionate and skilled teacher initially to teach our Year 1 class (full time). This post presents a unique and exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to play an important part in creating a successful and inspiring learning environment.
- Closing date: 29th May 2020
- Interviews: 4th June 2020 (via video call)
- Start date: 1st September 2020
- Salary: MPS
- Location: Taunton
- Contract term: Permanent
We are looking for candidates who:
- Inspire and engage children in their learning
- Have a strong track record of delivering consistently high quality teaching and learning
- Are passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Are committed to high standards
- Are hard working and well organised with a strong understanding of teaching as a vocation as well as a profession
We can offer:
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
- Well resourced, spacious and attractive facilities
- Excellent development and career opportunities
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail prior to application, please contact Rhian Locker, on 01823 792655 or email email@example.com.
Completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs and incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Nerrols Primary School is part of the Richard Huish Education Group and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.