We are seeking to appoint an inspiring, dedicated and skilled SENDCo, initially for one day a week, with the opportunity to extend the role as the school continues to grow.
- Closing date: 24th May 2020
- Interviews: 28th May 2020 (via video call)
- Start date: 1st September 2020
- Salary: UPS3
- Location: Taunton
- Contract term: Permanent
This post presents a unique and exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to play an important part in creating a successful and inspiring learning environment and to lead the strategic direction and development of SEND provision.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Committed to inclusive provision and ensuring every child reaches their full potential
- Able to inspire, motivate and challenge to ensure barriers to learning and participation are removed
- Excellent primary practitioners
- Committed to the development of the whole team
- Hard working and well organised with a strong understanding of teaching as a vocation as well as a profession
We can offer:
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
- Well resourced, spacious and attractive facilities
- Excellent development and career opportunities
- A strong, supportive team
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail prior to application, please contact Rhian Locker, on 01823 792655 or email email@example.com.
Completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs and incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Nerrols Primary School is part of the Richard Huish Education Group and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.