Closing date: Noon on 8th May 2019 Interviews: 21st May
Start date: August 2019
Salary: Grade 11 £25,295 – £28,785
Contract term: Permanent
Nerrols Nursery is a brand new purpose built nursery provision, opening in September 2019.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Nursery Manager to lead our 28 place nursery and develop an outstanding provision. This is a full-time, all year round permanent position.
This post presents a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to play a vital role in establishing a successful and inspiring Nursery provision providing high quality care and education for children aged 2-4.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WHO:
- Inspires and engages children.
- Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
- Has a strong track record of managing a nursery and delivering consistently high quality care and education.
- Is able to motivate, inspire and lead a team.
- Is committed to high standards.
- Is hard working and well organised with a strong understanding of Early Years development.
You may wish to discuss the role in more detail prior to application, if so please contact Rhian Locker on 07974 323496 or email@example.com.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).